The Health Benefits of Sex Toys
Sex toys seem to be everywhere you look these days, there are shops on the high street discreetly selling battery operated boyfriends and the amount of online retailers give a huge variety and competition when it comes to prices. The popularity of these products has increased due largely to the appearance in a certain American T.V. show and of course the books which just about every woman has read.
What is all the fuss about and what are the benefits of using toys?
The benefits of vibrators depend on whether you are single or not, there is an opinion that if you are in a relationship then you really shouldn’t need them but I will come to that a little later.
For single people some of the benefits are fairly obvious, they satisfy a need which might otherwise be ignored but there is more to a vibrator than just satisfaction.
There are many health benefits related to sex and these can all apply to using a toy as well. These are –
- Stress relief, endorphins are released in the brain during orgasm which help to reduce stress, an orgasm has the same effect whether it is brought about by a man or toy.
- Burns Calories. It is widely known that a good sex session burns an incredible amount of calories and the same is true when using a sex toy, it might not burn as many calories as an hour or two with a partner but it gets the heart pumping and that has the same benefit as cardio exercise. Surely it is more enjoyable than an hour in the gym?
- Improves the health of your heart in the same way that cardio exercise does and everyone knows how important that is.
- Remember those endorphins which reduce stress? They can bdsm toys also help you to cope with pain better which can only be a good thing.
So using a sex toy when you are single is a good way to get your orgasm and improve your health at the same time, but what if you are in a relationship, how do sex toys help then?
- One of the main benefits of using sex toys as a couple is that it adds a new dimension to what can become a routine. Although many of us don’t like to admit it, the longer a relationship lasts the more of a routine sex can become.
- Sex toys can help you become more adventurous in the bedroom. Many couples still don’t talk frankly about what it is they really want when it comes to sex, this is probably because they don’t want to hurt the feelings of their partner but it surprising how people can lose their inhibitions when sex toys are used.
- They can enhance orgasms. This is fairly obvious but the effect that orgasms have on the brain can go a long way to reviving a flagging sexual relationship. Orgasms release endorphins which make you feel extremely happy, your brain then associates these feelings with sex and therefore makes you want it more, and so the cycle continues.